Thursday, August 6, 2015

I Live a Contrast

We’re ever deceased, to finally live, if but a moment. Just
look backwards: a new love, a brimming life, a present
need to rejuvenate. The deeper the heart, the deeper the
need. I float to return, knee high in philosophies, probing
meaning; but meaning’s aloof, and highly subjective, in a
world of objectivity. Love, too, is perception, a fight for
meaning, crawling through crevices. I’m deeply
concerned, to witness a free-for-all, where nothing has
meaning. Is it merely a flower? Is she merely a woman?
Am I but a man? I lose myself, to witness a downfall,
often perceived as gumption. I struggle, to speak of love,
in a nihilistic world. I want for science, ‘ologies, and love;
never to mention, prose and poetry. Is it but romance, to
enchant wings, ever to kiss upon clouds. I’m cynic,
speaking of love. I’m skeptic, praising knowledge. I’m
epistemic, but a diehard mystic, creating proofs. More for
theology, a bucket of beads, incense and candles. I live a
contrast, an inner dialogue, to challenge a world of
concretes, ever to yearn for such concretes. I never knew,
for more is partly cursed, and so is less; wherefore, an in
between, as filling as rice cakes.   

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...