Thursday, August 13, 2015

Uncovered

I walked in, somewhat distorted, to witness Life. It was un-
covered, a tender silence, sipping tea. I picked a padlock,
to traipse a brain, something was glaring. “Give me a name”;
for something was needed, a soul was printed. More for
something grey, a spoken provision, to silence chatter. I
walked a dungeon, to become a falcon, kneading shrapnel.
“Is this your name”; for vibration is heavy, but often elusive.
I repeat to feel, to slant a focus, to feel for pressure; and
must escape, a mirrored castle, slipping into a mantra; where
souls are printed, to wrestle Life, to sort through motifs.
They reoccur, through spirit-chi, as haunting as a tarot
reading; for there’s a soul, with damning ink, reaching for
souls. I cringe, to sight an omen, crawling through psychic
graves. More for something grey, a hidden provision, to
silence chatter; for what is a name, but tunnels of chi, a pearl
for a mental ghost. I’ve stated darkness, to grapple with Life,
to rev such fervor; for souls at peace, to fathom Life, asearch
for a roadmap.     

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...