Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Star-glow

It’s colorful rain, a cryptic sky, longing for morning.
We groom for mystic, filled with twilight, a bit
nostalgic. More for gray-clouds, and blue nights,
rubbing a russet rose. I’m taciturn, sorting through
linen, and washing sheets. Days are lemons, a sight
for grief, tugging at joys. It’s up for down, otherwise
occupied, to piecemeal facts. I think of light, to
enter darkness, where aroma lives. There’s art for
pain, a tender sigh, to nurture roots. I see her painting,
ignoring woes, naked to winds; and less for hell, a
master’s brush, to sculpt a plane. Its purgatory,
a blurry thought, to slam a drink; and this is gray, a
slip in time, analyzed sorely. I touch her, a calling
dream, a topaz light. We flame tears, to find for love,
to raise a garden. This for joy, a yellow wagon,
sprinting through fears. I give for heart, ever to
stream, knitting prayers. Its symbol for stars, a turn
for bold, and speckled wings.      

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...