Monday, August 10, 2015

Souls for Love

I’m want for peace, to speak of peace,
cleaving to peace;
and more for love, to relish love,
feining for love. It’s
closely a ribcage, stripped a rib, a sullen
petal. I stress
for life, a fevered drop, a halo’s dream;
and ever a magnet,
as vicious as love, a bouncing adjective.
I love her wise,
a sage’s heart, as frisky as kittens;
forever this life, a
cage of wings, dearly unsung.
Our dusty minds, a
portrait undone, a downpour of doves.
It’s more a
metaphor, stars for dust, etched into a
cabinet. I’m wild
for lust, a raving owl, drawn afield; for
love is wise, to
draw for wild, a rill outworn. It’s tender
for ruth, a snare
of wiles, a spirit unveiled; but time is
math, a jacinth
sun, trekking through a forest. I love her
sorely, to reap
for joys, girt in holiness. We’re up for down,
a vest of
trials, fallin’ through portals. Our spongy
hearts, to
gallop far, a canyon of love; forevermore, a
whistle soft,
to devastate a fane. Its cavern brooks, purple
garths, a
world of jasmine; for love is life,
where life is love,
a fever to churn souls.     

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...