Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Love’s Ache

More for soul-quakes,
certain pillars of love, a spool of
undulations. Your yoke is heavy,
to love me asleep,
speaking to a mystery. I hold you
afar, gripping grass,
where leaves ascend through
winds. There’s a garth,
somewhere a psyche, tilled by angels. I’m close to
land, mystique an island, a mile through sable eyes.
Cry
for passion, to circuit passion, an intimate passion;
but
oh so distant, a printed soul, a guardian of fears.
You
wail, semi-torn, kneeling through song-prints. I leap to
catch, as luminous as failure, webbed in portraits.
You’ve died so often, closely crumbled, ever for love.
I thunder through storms, to perish through lights, a
soul of mandolins. How have you loved, a dream of
sorts, condemning would be mistakes? I cater to grains,
soul of my soul, aspark a midnight train. You pull for
comfort, amazed by mirrors, afraid of a naked beauty.
You mourn a maze, where heaven cries, a garth for he
who wept. I stir you more, a tender sigh, found in love. 

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...