Friday, August 28, 2015

My Love II

Oh my love; it’s so terrible, my love; but it was us, my love: dangling from terraces, deeply enchanted, afraid to say, “I need you, my love.” Night is upon us; to sculpt for madness; ever a kiss of poison; and oh we yearn, to flit and fly, and freely to orgasm. I’m lost for words, ever free of words, even glued to words. How is it, my love; to force for love, ever absent of love, spinning through a fortune of love? I ask, jealous of love; for love possesses, even love; and love is warmth, even love. I’m so lost for need, a taste of greed, to feed on love. Are we sound, ever soundless, gripping composure? I cringe to feel, where feelings are chasms, geared towards misery. It was ever to fly, found and lost, sketching for freedom. But what is this thing, to flee a mirror, and see a mirror? It was love, a shackled love, floating through time and space. The trees were never, and ever so green. The fields were never, and ever so pure. I trekked for gardens, chatted with wings, to muse upon loving; for every poet, a touch of death; and every prose, the gift of breath. I love you to love, spinning through letters, to live vicariously. I see you in blankness, to stare at screens, where reality shifts for life. I’m up for down, and down for up, ever to search for balance. It was you, my love; ever so bold, to scold a reflection, tipsy off living vines. I’m shadowed, my love; to reach for vanity, racing through vibe and portrait. Oh my love; it’s so terrible, my love; but it was us, my love, dangling from terraces, deeply enchanted, afraid to say, “I need you, my love.” Day has broken; to mold a feeling; ever to shift for marsh; and still, my love; we drift through patterns, to mourn for love.    

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...