Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Pictures

I love it to fly, grounded in riddles, ever to surface. I love
it in poetry, a sensuous kiss, two strokes shy. We rant to
rave, to strut for gold, somewhere deep for ink. I cry
purple, through a shady world, torn to behave. It’s a
sphinxly game, touched with silence, at ninety miles per
hour. I’m daydreaming, lost in dialogue, and fallin’ short.
It’s perfect this way, forever green, if only a wish. I feel
her for rain, my deepest scar, to educate a fantast. We
rant to rave, to spin for angst, staring eye to eye; and
there’s another, painted perfect, and two shots shy. I’m
found a grain, even a sickle, chatting a mirage. She’s
dice and liquor, a partial art, to speak a portrait. We
chance for waves, to poke and prod, knee high in marsh.
I love it in prose, a fancy turn, to usher souls. Its life to
grave, and grave to life, bleeding a contract. We never
soared, enlove with flight, caught at a crossroad. I
fancy to see her, living through eyes, enchanted by
strangers; and we never met, a sordid cave, ever in disguise. 

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...