Saturday, August 22, 2015

I’m searching psych pictures; ever to find myself; enlove with a hope bottled within.

It becomes black and white, to struggle for grays, hazy at
an orange light. I pump the breaks, blare the music,
screaming through mirrors. You cry, “Forever,” through
absence. I cry for art, moving to a beat, slightly here.
We meld so harshly, reminded of December, where hell
laid heart. I see green, to stump for gas, sliding but a
second. Lanes are vivid, where cars are silent, to cull for
auras. Did we dance, racing through traffic, weaving a
moment? Such a rush, to play it left, as if known for
“normal.” I’m canvas and colors, probing paragraphs,
mourning psychology. So many ‘ologies, inked upon
psyches, to scribble poetry. I find us here, sipping
coffee, afraid to flip a page. We feel for depth, ever slighted,
smashing fluorescent lights. We grip the glass, where
blood trickles, and scream ourselves awake. I’m sky-bound,
pitching pennies, sketching follies. Our picture is shattered,
filled with lines, running into dungeons. We grieve this
way, spent with liquor, pushing ghosts.     

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...