Saturday, August 15, 2015

Reservoir Lights

Silence is hectic, an inlet for
secrets, even water for seekers.
I’m sunlit, a carton of sorrow,
probing joy. There’s an
outlet, a network, a yacht of
psyches. I vanish, to
reappear, a Paulic practice.
Love is deep this way, to
polish a soul. It’s an anthem,
to utter faith, to banish pain.
Is that a fishnet, a group of
fishers,
carving for souls!
I invest life, to mimic grace,
a tactic for woes. Such a
cosmic chain, a rustic forest,
treading through valleys. I
live it torn, a vivid load, heavy
in gray areas. Unpack a
nightmare, to groom a soul,
found for spirit.
So fair a love,
to surface broken, frantic for
change.
It’s therapeutic, to
charge a soul, trickling seven
tears. Lights are flashing,
where karma blinks, soaring
through a universe. I sought
for bodhi, to elope a heart,
fraught with trauma; but couldn’t
see, for lack of shade, carving
dogwood. Night was featured,
to stir a phantom, heavy on a
throttle. It was all a blur, to tilt
a page, life dripping into ink;
but see for what, a darkened
moon, a stir of hells! I speak a
riddle, athirst to fly, a must to
perish. So I strive, through
endless hours, to comb a mine.   

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...