Sunday, August 23, 2015

October is Coming

I love it moving, to ponder mother, chunking bottles. I
see her there, with swollen bags, an image of our culture.
A smile can frighten, a heart to spin, a ten day binge. We
love it for passion, to weave through traffic, dripping a
cross. I pass for love, ever for love, to needle a groan. It’s
less for arms, and more for scars, further gone through
winter.          There’s garden ink, to mural walls, and crawl
this life. I’m heavy for steering, plucking for woes, five
wounds in. Reach and be seen, to climb a fence, echoes
in a background. I know for night, to shatter windows,
screaming at phantoms. Was it us, to struggle life,
swimming narcotics? For ever so lost, naked in a backroom,
tipsy off liquor. I knew her like spirit, driving for dungeons.
   
I love it moving, to ponder mother, chunking violence. I
see her, bruised and scarred, and quick for hells. Is it culture,
to visit dungeons, reciting screams? We live it raw, a bag of
pains, stripping for soul and brain. Let it be gentle, and
give her wings, a driven drive. I ask, spinning for winds,
adrift for cries. 

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...