Friday, August 28, 2015

My Love

Burgundy eyes, and pearl moons, my love;
a thought for taboo nights, hung-over.
We’re fresco arms, ever to reach, peering
at insanity. Our words, a rose-garden:
our hearts, a Shunga exhibit. I love you,
as pure as humanity, wrapped in Ukiyoe.
Once so innocent, even neophytes; and
now so dark, to beckon for light; and I
ever knew, to court for danger, a human’s
motif. Our drums, ever our instincts, a
tinge of whimsical. You’re an architect,
sculpting mansions, where bones mourn;
for rhythm shifts, where such is glamour,
even skeptic love.

Mnemonic symbols, my love; even a
nervous ache, my love. I swim for spring,
through elysian eyes, to touch a statuesque
queen. You infuse it, this thing, where all
is purple, and all is green. Such newness,
my love; to shift for waves. I’m exhausted,
to drift through zephyrs, to ponder your
voice. You amaze, as vicious as pure, a
riddle to tiptoe a maze. Is it business, my
love? I must to fathom, a Grecian goddess,
to whisper, “I need you.”  

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...