Saturday, August 15, 2015

What to give?

Two, maybe three syllables, tearing through a psyche.
It was love, a shallow pond, to tune for syllables. I
was struck, to spin reality, to muse illusions. I saw
culture. It sung prose; heavy on a throttle. I smile; but
ours is rain, a story sad, touched with angst. Indeed,
it’s so gray, a sore lament; but wither this rain, to
churn for peace, a tad bit fretful. I saw books, and words,
and kites, and fruits. I was somewhere. It’s amazing.
I sit and laugh, a bit cautious, pondering sheer
concern; for we live a life, to feel through Wind, a bit
esoteric. I feel a window, where bees are sad, for
something spins. Life is enchanting, somewhat
hassled, to brave a storm. I more than see, thankful for
prayer, alive a private tear. It’s art for wings, gold for
words, to chant up diamonds. I’m due for three, a
contagious will, sorting through struggles; and there’s a
brochure, filled with history, where moments were few.     

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...