Saturday, August 15, 2015

Colors Explode

I live it kindly, staring for facts, feeling nonplus. I’m a
young fantast, deeply mystified, a mystic phantom.
You wipe a tear, to stir a flame, heavy on a keyboard. I
hear you wail, floored in prayer, gripping a marbled
cross. There’s voltage, a freshet of rivers, a gallery of
Christ. We’re there, a Rembrandt fever, musing
perspective. Such texture.          I’m few for words, a
stream of warmth, to feel for rapture. Such gesture.
Is it; was it; a teapot of glass? I turn, to face a mirror,
where all is pictureless; but ever for nectar, a tender
sigh, gently veiled. You wipe a tear, a Wind to fall,
flooded with daydreams. We live for grain, a conclave
chamber, stirring spirits. It’s faith to speak, to search a
kernel, flung into daylight. I hear for joy, a touch of fey,
to swing through day-fall. We color portraits, to picture
perfect, a bruise filled with paints. It’s ever ours, a hint
of graves, chasing after love; but light to live, a featured
silence, to twinkle an eyelash.   

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...