Friday, August 14, 2015

Uncovered Silence

We prize wit, ever to aspire, to trust for knowledge. I see you,
to classify life, a certain expectation. It’s incumbent, for
winds to shift, where fallacies are precluded. I drift.

A clock is painting. It speaks of love, a tender love, founded
in friction. There’s a knock, featured in a caption, “Pursue
Your Love.” I hassle over grays, to muse a scarf, sorely
threshed. A lantern tips, an unknown storm, even a basin of
fusions. I slumber, to live a collar, ever to strut and struggle;
and droplets rise, to conjure your name, a necktie of woes.  

Wherefrom a feather, to tickle abstract thoughts, to whisper,
“I see you”; for we’re a chamber, an acre of hopes, fallin’
asleep. I’m stenciled, a lost design, a neighbor’s collage;
where words are threshed, feelings etched, palms screaming,
“Ink.”

I’m sad for ethics, plus, hard to fathom, an uncovered silence.
Such seams and thread, pregnant with life, so young to see.
It was broken, a home for verse, a curse for tones. I wrote
for ballads, to disappear, soon to pierce a rearview. It was all
addiction, quick to baffle, sinning laughter.

Something electric, to pull a psyche, a piano of woes. So more
for ruth, to utter pain, surrounded by angst. Such smoke, a
murky cloud, to form a thought.          To witness such strife,
a personal cliff, to stress a mirror. It’s more a dirge, ever to
see, found in a stranger’s life. So please forgive, a subtle
death, to tickle a soul.

I barely new self, ever high, cleaving to a Ghost. Every pulse,
a beat for pain, to glance a peaceful sight. I smiled at poodles,
to hear a bark, a heart to thump. Life was rainbow trials, a
sphere of vines, to ski for rain; and there for love, a spool of
gems, to hush a panicked heart.

It’s more a dream, a silent scar, to wreck a soul; where voice
is lost, to groom a grave. I mourn for light, to silence friction,
where grit is apropos. I remind us twice, to see a person,
thoroughly frustrated; else, we falter, stuck for self, offended
with rain.          It was ever alarms, to seek academy,
struggling through ghettos, where many flourish, to steady
perish, eyes bloodshot red. 

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...