Thursday, August 6, 2015

Episode

She’s premise to premise, a living axiom, even an engineer.
Our fireplace, a field of flames, to build a mirror. I perish
her gestures, to witness cries, flung into beauty’s future. We
live immortal, ever for haunted, trend to soul. She saw me,
to break a vision, to reap a penalty. There it lives, a touch of
anguish, an actuating cause. It’s made of steel, to bend souls,
to rift a promise. I spark a lighter, to strike a wick, a room of
scented candles. She dances aromas, ever to glow, to ignore
a premise. I laugh gently, to witness kindness, a law of
forgiveness. Love is different this way.

I speak of mania, to strike a root, where life is chaotic. I was
found lost, a young tourist, roaming a spool of darkness. Love
gripped a wrist, to live a journal, a marvelous scope. We
perish freely, to relive life, a fountain of salt. Oh such richness,
to abound in glory, rooted in colors. I face her more, to feel a
person, as opposed to a fraction of love. Life is different this
way, an unending episode.  

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...