Saturday, August 22, 2015

Silent Owl

I’m holding beads, to rub for texture,
whole for but a moment.
I feel you less, to flood for good times,
and rev through souls.
I figure your life, a journey for solace,
for minds to shiver.
Such is gray, to wrestle twins, where
spoken for silence. Its
grandiose, to feed a furnace, where no
is fluid. Else, a tornado,
a voice for harm, where she utters, “I never knew you.”

I’m found for lost, and lost for found, waving sage. You knew
of life, to harness facts, scribbling conscience. I floated, torn
asunder, molded within. I need not, but ever a need, so teach!

There are rivers, even a Jordan, to receive a dove. What for
thoughts, to float a kite, ever alone. We take notes, to channel
sanity, to touch for basis. I’m holding beads, a deep conviction,
a manifest experience.

It was hell to see, floored to hell,
grieving
hell; but such were lights, to flicker
bravely,
to nestle a young
seed. I was planted, where weeds
grew, to
wait a whole season.
Such to thresh, even sickle to root, a
war for sanity.

I’m holding
beads, to scream for facts, praising 
cultures. It’s ever for
gray, an abstract voice, to drill
a soul.  


I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...