Thursday, August 27, 2015

Weather Born

I’m sunny blue, and cyan gray, to wrestle feelings. They
return, to plague a tawny, to float azure. I’m there, to
mesh with violet, if only to imagine. I trek a trail, torn and
tattered, a terrible threshing. It’s hard to buff, a dark-red
spell, kneeling near millponds. The ducks are free, and
freely bound, to soar firebrick thoughts. I’m young, to feel
old, living through actors. Its indigo nights, opaque days,
and blank pages. I’m masked, but ever seen, to draw a
piano; and just a thought, to grip for grass, and pastel plaids.
I want for life, even an image, to probe a psyche; where all
is color, and blazing jazz, found in silence. It’s medium
skies, whitish blues, and orchid tears; for beauty breeds, to
pose a mirror, where eyes turn green. It’s torn a feeling, to
long for images, attracted to one’s mind; and olive weather,
to flip a pearl, if by chance to shift a current. More for
turquoise hearts, ever to tug, to release the best in us. A
thistle breathes, to sway gently, to produce an aqua feeling.
Its steel blue joy, raffled to hormones, shifted by winds. I
smile, two flights below, meditating affections.  

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...