Friday, April 30, 2021

Often, We Just Watch!

 

I would need you as in some trance it was quite unreasonable. I would abate soul in harness of spirit but nothing was booming. I was underdeveloped or arrested by ideals at fate’s gates. the sheer terror if ever to love insomuch as ever to die. true indecisiveness as an animal faced by intruders or a lone lion faced by nine hyenas. bites to his back fangs dripping saliva or sudden to escape, running vehemently. sure poison in me or sheer extraterrestrial fire something we’ve not decoded. but the fear of it as it must be detoured, we know it has thought patterns: certain irritability, uncertain controlling vices, or a medallion seated in sullenness; as to erupt into its being or to multiply images a countenance blue, weary, and attractive.

            we might if it were illegal where an interior heist has become mobile. I would to know myself, if interlocked caving into sentimentality as a soul uncaged singing its birdsong. much in flame aside a hut with Zen Buddhists drawing little whispers.

            I swallowed a camel. I badgered a gnat. but I forgot to chastise myself. I was snared from within, it protruded its substance, it was found in my actions, my memories, my face. it decided tastebuds it sought poly-adventures it suddenly disappeared—leaving an offshoot of its personality. I was grogged inside sure powerful influence I wrestled like encoded sutras. I was left with an attachment an aid or better to the point, something to teach, something to mentor.

            but I would if it meant joy for happiness becomes an eternal chase—as reopened or closed without permission or a.m. silence listening to thoughts. a morning greeting trying dearly, but it aches to sense you; to know your island to see so many soldiers as they guard something reborn to loneliness. or it strikes as happiness, it pushes behavior, it tampers then with its whisk.  

Grays as Wars

    I never quite capture it. I remain distracted. Years to silence. It would be psychological, to war a man’s brains. To talk badly to non-...