Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Foam Tops The Inquiry

 

the heart resonates the company is unknown by glory we commune. abandoned by life out in slums untight so much to ask, “Please struggle with me!” such primitive cousins such zealot uncles as sacrificed so patiently. a substitute for an adventure so coarse for some reason.

            galaxy attraction or cosmos explosive while we pine over thoughts.

            I was struck so early like chosen to die as a creature at mechanics. much to worry for, much to surrender for, it’s too easy to adore you. a crank in his spine so dear to losing as asked and offended; a culture of underdogs an undercurrent of gravel a background of sawmills. so bloody green such excellence in silence so cured it’s impossible.

            we’ll never agree, unless agreeing with dictums, in a land filled by perfection; such flaws such diamonds while we’re losing Africa.

            a nauseated man, a nothingness man, or a religious man.

            in deep darkness, in portions to tolerate, or under pillars of hatred. the engine is revving those arts are crooked such ability to still see you.

I would if you would but I know you wouldn’t. I take to images I see color while we’re so different. a cage for an animal. or fretting racism. in a land failing to identify. but absence a longing ache so current while dying. such syrup on pain such glitter on misery, where most aren’t concerned. our lives such dungeons or beauty we must re-vault. at each turn at each pagan where we’re misidentifying our Jewish community.     I offended a person. it became constant vengeance. we’ll never see peace.     but yonder a mountain up into a cave such wonderful petroglyphs.

one made her decision. our people are excellent, period! I withstood my impetuous tongue.

it’s a project a healing hell like a haven for a decade.

but beauty is indicted where Love is delicate while foam tops the beer.       

Grays as Wars

    I never quite capture it. I remain distracted. Years to silence. It would be psychological, to war a man’s brains. To talk badly to non-...