Saturday, April 17, 2021

They’ll Laugh At You Too!

 

I have to wake up, pleased into a dream, seeping into tawny eyes; – to find sunrise to explode as wingspan where hands heal a lonely warrior. such an attitude so chafe so abandoned – at green miles or platitudes while we hate the one pointing at us. a heart died a scream ensued the ghetto is filled with believers! try to arise try to breathe with a baton to its brains. or caliber this into wilderness that at an ounce of good times. can’t smile can’t laugh, the tension in his liver. to exercise his guts to box his spirit at souls across a nation. through Georgia headed to Cali to pause, eat, and pass out. I saw a living man, a rickshaw, a panic in passion. but a vision or a scare so much pulling other people’s dreams. topaz crystals or minerals in words, while many are wordsmiths. to reminisce, one ear low, as upon a phonogram; a true belief in a true friend while it’s hard to maintain. so much on plates, such skating in games, where we truly dislike the winds. eating seagrass lately, drinking vegetables lately, I need a steak lately. I hear our seas I see our beliefs I wonder shall we make it! into smokestacks as trying from memory so slow a perfected sentence.

            I was wrong, as many times, while Love is a dictator. a pound of pain feeling heavy waiting for evening. so battled out, such a miracle, at deep/thick miseries. but I hope bigger, I ask for serenity, I hope partner is at the peak of his fame.

            I kick a pinecone I subsist at a high atmosphere I find days are shorter. as a thought hit. I dismissed a thought. I bet it’s similar over there. momma came, a feeling touched, a hand was wisdom. most are dying most wrestle with hypertension most have one not in their corner. I try to laugh, but hell is true, we giggle at the most painful shit. to know his life, to see it destroyed him, while adding a little more; to suggest love or friendship while laughing with those that listen. a true fact, a deep truth, they’ll laugh at you too!    

Grays as Wars

    I never quite capture it. I remain distracted. Years to silence. It would be psychological, to war a man’s brains. To talk badly to non-...