Tuesday, April 13, 2021

An Unbreakable, Non-Collapsible Womb

 

can’t ignore interior, but we try, such rain into drains the fount is deceptive. to design passion or listen to love songs while begging to feel that feeling. so taboo to love you so high in acclaim so misspoken – by cave in its ache so dear to me. I lose control in one clear vision such hands all over you. hardwood ideographs never such nectar with anguish breeding – by foolish man by grueling sin the tides are drenching another phallic devastation. by phobia or wrath-house at cages so soft so diligent too careful to absorb.

            I have a scream placed in a pillow I carry it to you. I have a box filled with energy I blast it into your ribcage. I have lungs as bleeding tar such sweet tremendous collapsing. I never had a body in ways I had you it frets me to breathe – as without you so many pigeons and each holds a love letter. to die humiliation our friends feeling disgusted while I beg to right your wrongs.

            so causeless. Love has an addiction. I have a problem.

            everyday is pain but love is ultimate or rage is released in passion. so rechanneled such wattage as pilgrims feuding over fidelity. at first glance it would become insatiable as a gift to have such a diamond. thoughts bleeding or bombs blasting so cavalier in public – to never realize such rough patches as a plague in Egypt.

            bring out the me I hide; feel the soul as it fractures; be love to me!

            a wild-man eating wheat. a solemn man crushing berries. too much liquor makes a fool of science. many pictographs many illustrations, how has a woman been blessed with such a womb?

            I run fields or paint portraits so gild into poetry. I scribble a novella, I can’t think, I keep returning to something that ran away. we reunite we sentence our sentiments we feel like heavy lumber. so much to return so much to ignore, at times I look right through you. 

            I would love through rough grains or live like dying to taste, push, and shove a miracle. upon a knucklebone into a rocket like raving to an orgasm. too tender to believe so broken at deaths while adoring feels like a paradise. to laugh in grief to achieve in anger so rhythmic across from our mirror. the sink spoke the shower curtains bled the water was sweet baptism. so many cloves so tender the trefoil where a flamingo slapped me. everyday in treasure ever night is your eyes but I can’t find security.               

Grays as Wars

    I never quite capture it. I remain distracted. Years to silence. It would be psychological, to war a man’s brains. To talk badly to non-...