Friday, April 2, 2021

You Have Made It Easier

 

with permission to enter your chaos such tigers a woman breaking tyranny. I must admit, if but one fact, I support women for particular reasons: one because they’re awesome, another for I had a different mother, and another because I’m a black advocate. to simplify: if I believe in black rights, or anti-oppression, I can’t in good faith be against our sustaining women. it doesn’t make much sense, unless for control, while women are screaming for equality. an egalitarian, a pretty big word, as for universal equality. serpentine for some, real dialogue for others, like swooshing through cities. a man in dread, a woman in anguish, we each make a decision – to arise daily to arrive for combat with rewards taking a long rhythm. I would make interior, so rich in spirit, with permission to play clown. it’s not all gracious, I haven’t failed to see, but relationality is different than pure rights. hunting for treasures at rites in woods while a name was carved in heart-block. we depart with excellence, we dream we crave, if but ten more years! 

I talk to a lion I cuddle a bear it seems obvious something is pressing. I wrestle with absurdity or a trite umbrella, the one thing giving joy is our commonality – such differences so placated while one might challenge to enthrall you. a deeper secret but reality shines. some are more at presence than others. at a building as running into essence or carrying a blue whale. some hyena as needing his guts in angels trying to invoke agony. such a riddle so much a scar with hair hanging in winds.

 

I had a fantasy. I have had many. life is reduced to fantasies. fear as intelligence, absurdity as its drive, or pain as its impetus. so close it bothers, or so uptight it frustrates while knowing you has made it easier.

Grays as Wars

    I never quite capture it. I remain distracted. Years to silence. It would be psychological, to war a man’s brains. To talk badly to non-...