Monday, April 19, 2021

This Is Our Life

 

 

drawers open I grab a diary I wreck a guitar. I’m dreaming, I roll over, I smell my breath. I thought I got up, I see floating fumes, a body enters me. I trance-out the music is absent but widely alive. I lie down I wake up I remember she caught that. I analyze self, in order to analyze you, so much a different person. I scratch my chin, I rub my jaw, I wash my face. I’m still sleeping. I wake up. the pillow smells with tobacco. I get mad, for something woke me up, I remember she curses her alarm clock. I need a bit more. I make coffee. I slam a cigarette. I brush my teeth. a magazine on the table, I gaze into a miracle, I get mad and put it down. so aloof at times or too abrasive while needing to be a lady. but hell to that, I’m dreaming!

            a feeling inside a tier lower below a spectrum line. the math of adoring silence those cages running wild such a phoenix as a sign. more rest I hear snoring I wake up. I look around I see a wall I can’t understand the ceiling. we start debating. I lose the argument. I’m mad once again. time has elapsed, I fall asleep, as I walk into the kitchen. the coffee is cold, I add ice, it has a professional taste. mother called. I checked my messages. she needs a hundred-dollars. I dreamt to give it I caught hell for delirium I woke up and took a shower.

            no rhyme to reason. I was lying to ignore you. I was even to betray you.


I get in a car it reeks of odors I comment on invisibility. windows down leather hot doing like 55 mph. arrived at a donut shack – the best donuts – I grabbed a bear claw and more coffee. not too good not too right, especially, for hips and thighs. a real world, tripping off Cosby, such reality in its depression. parked on Stocker, grabbed a beverage, laughed about absolutely nothing. I saw a dream as it approached, I was in the passenger seat. seatbelt unlatched, perfume wafting, where I wonder about behaviors. a keen eye such intuition with needs to breakaway. more firewater more sin at a woman with too much to believe internally. I re-awake I fall asleep I see a ledge far in the distance. “Are you busy tomorrow?” I thought about forwardness, or easier occupation, while life is bait and hooks. “I’m not certain, but I’ll call.”    

Grays as Wars

    I never quite capture it. I remain distracted. Years to silence. It would be psychological, to war a man’s brains. To talk badly to non-...