Friday, April 16, 2021

Until the End of Time (Tribute to 2pac)

 

I danger a zone another chapter it was alone time. they looked I was angered-out so much disrespect. or doubletalk as bleeding pain another cigarette a little coffee while talking big skies. a hut for a castle a woman hanging pride to get so close in pains. a needle for his arm a blunt for my mouth a line of cane for father. we hit traffic mashing lanes I hit upon a dime piece. she would laugh, she loved her man, I left feeling younger. those doors, that lock, while in wild terrain. they hated me I was silent I made appearances. like an acorn a hard ass head where masculinity is like new birth. so many failed so many went crazy I just watched seeping into maize dirt. I would flee or win or lose – diamonds on a square so fair electric while a habit in loins. can’t die will not die an old hole mentality. a little cognac a beer to chase a feline speaking Spanish. such a cold click, the reputation as preceding its excellence. I never met her I hugged her we jumped into a Lexus. I pass through time doing like fifty as approached a burger joint. a big ass burger a full belly while laughing like old friends. purple highs tender pangs so alive in a foreign world. a green light so we panic in an instance to see a woman serious about her chills.

            I collected memories as moving through space setting eyes to something struggling. I completed assignments, but hell on me, an aura turning most a shy disrespect. to anticipate calamity to nurture trouble a man must be strong – for pain is glory riding in a Caprice a neighbor my sequel. a damaged brain a fretting system eyes too low to pretend. across South Central, lingering into Wes Los Angeles, hit a cut and pulled over. a swig by trunk a glisten by rage while Love was watching. a little chihuahua, in all white, a devastating appearance. to talk like hurting to move a bone as curious creatures needing destiny. to touch like that to give like that while most armor is penetrated like that. those shields a steak a fury in pain.

            looking at a disaster, trying to aid a ship, with water flooding the deck. so strung-out so pliable while a person plays good Samaritan. I. O. U. – like a lunatic with eyes watching, “He’s a good man!” thrashed in excellence they still disaster so much regional hate.

Grays as Wars

    I never quite capture it. I remain distracted. Years to silence. It would be psychological, to war a man’s brains. To talk badly to non-...