Thursday, April 1, 2021

The Topic Is Unappreciated

 

if I might broach its topic. I know it’s passé or unachieved or too delicate to do it with precision. but we adventure we skate we try to attach a feeling to adequate wording. I speak about love or enchantment or diamonds so cuffed a man is with passion so dreary. the meter will shift like freestyle in spasms so carefree so enlightened as what a woman brings. I will say indelicate things, like hell to havens with healing in therapy – the sold weather so enlove as split in twain with relaxation feeling like its crucible. by gemstone mire tasting as it cleansed like life in sins – those fires those gut-muscles some torque in its romance. it feels automatic but it dines with thought so much rushing to pour out. as love-symphonies or a broken cadenza such violins in media. I spoke to thighs or legs or hips – I am desirous to utter about faces, lines, incredible devastation – as unable to read so lost inside where projection is its greatest delusion. I adore perfection how it writhes in some dungeon performing for onlookers; or I cherish straight lace some wing as it perfects its nonconformity. like a puppet for art or a seedling for mother such soft, unspoken, blatant disrespect. to share like crazy, or so indifferent, how do we claim what I speak? so much a blur so easily distracted while in her arms I envision a smirk, those gavels at trials those feelings as miles at such growls or deep blue miseries, but a snare, if Love is willing, while we swear to Jesus our unyielding manifestation – like flame in its shell or breakage so rare if but a naïve shadow becomes a famous model. such tone fracture, surefire pigmentation, a woman with snails laughing in perfection. a bit blasé over weddings a bit serious about riches such discomfort to hear our natures, our captures, our wilderness.

            so depersonalized. such a leper. if but too many syllables.

            I was with needs if but the most gorgeous while a man suffered from indelicacies. but Love is an empath a ruby some incredible mistake. as I noticed in passing such glee for his arms where beauty only intensified. I swear I’m thinking, I adore what is his, a man runs away accepting less than his charms. SOME EMPHATIC GEM, A TRUE MENTOR, A WOMAN A MAN MUST CHALLENGE.  hey to winning, or hearts to spinning, like a machine he addresses his mistake. as coarse a glass, or window a soul, or a mind into focus a second behind schedule. as thoughts fall as winds caprice if but all regions policed – by grayness to touch such a silent vibe as created or dying at some orb in its brains.    

Grays as Wars

    I never quite capture it. I remain distracted. Years to silence. It would be psychological, to war a man’s brains. To talk badly to non-...