Saturday, April 17, 2021

Untie The Jacket

 

I wasn’t awake when we met. I knew it was Greece or Europe or rebellion. We couldn’t speak, as awkwardness, or predisposition, or plain to charged by our own presence. I admired your soul. It hung at your chest. Much more than pure physicality. A benthic mind after much reading such neat penmanship. As playing it by rules, mad at others, while trying to live carefree. So little around daisies such nectar at gardens so athletic as a sapling. But we want to hear affection or sophistication while experience remains similar. By richness of global art or museums in mountains such mudslides seeming metaphorical. Some trope we design such pith in auras a dance with wolves. So egotistical so independent such as trying to escape the Grand Deception. It arrived. We may have seen it. Or low enough to pride the pain. I grief through mother or haggle over circumstance where unless beautiful, people say words are too harsh. I never saw professionality as it becomes ideographic at some postmodern soul. Everything was about Enlightenment. Spirits were chancing rebellion. The churches were losing to science. Indeed, we might see cohesiveness, coagulation, or Religion subsuming Empiricism. Years are cadence or soft angels at petals meant to distract pain. As furious creatures roaming Islands to find our Pacific. Oceans with whales or classrooms with cheetahs, or a soul carrying a lioness-gila-monster. If but to sing at some rooftop asking forgiveness for all I might do. But we want to hear affection or tender-rooted-sorrowful eyes. It becomes blasé to suggest a person is in pain – this is something as a given! But what type of pain: Existential, Pragmatic, Inner Turmoil, Pathetic Tragedy, Based in Gender, Familial, All the Above, or something probing, where life is decent, but genetics have cursed a pretty good person? mental-software-physics. or sky-basement-passions. at gravity resisting its imposition. But a good person in a good county reasoning with a good man. Indeed, something is to that, those words have an odor, it sounds like one is not happy. If to fly daily like landing in bliss, I could love like nothing else has existence. Our growth through tragedies. Our longing through havens. Our performance for an abstract audience.     I can’t tablecloth love or sweeten displeasures while every time we touch, we desire fireworks. Such a mind-tap. It seems so crazy. I judge based in what I feel.     So disparate and so alike where what I need, they desire also.

 

I want to say, I adore more in you than what I’ve found in skies. My nerves are heaving I taste nausea but it’s me hassling interior. So I pull away. It might subside. But it feels ontic. Some loving ontology, certain angst, while to receive brings more unclarity. I fret a hornet I tap a wire I feel life is quite gymnastic. The rage simmers I surrender to feelings it’s quite sad beauty. Those camps ablaze inside mental pantheon aside a creature I will never marry. If hurting is beauty, our hurting is center stage, while we would never be happy. So sickening – in one truth – I wanted one more belonging to another.   

Grays as Wars

    I never quite capture it. I remain distracted. Years to silence. It would be psychological, to war a man’s brains. To talk badly to non-...