Friday, April 9, 2021

Tribute: DMX

 

unlovely antennas such pain or leisure fury. it hit home on this one / it made soul-cry / we love DMX. I unfasten a bit of my grounds while many are ghetto upholstery. the bleeding in the blood the water in the manic while bipolar II might be unsettled, unglued, where one finds a reason to tolerate breath. I dance out I get mad I hit traffic – a full fool on a stick, some might wonder where the spirit travels. such rancid understanding so stale about us, so gathered with wisping sparrows.

            the flow of water the cactus in the city the pain a giggler feels. by seatbelt flooded into freeways like a hundred cars. do you know – do you bark – in private is it ugly?

            a madcap man a bleeding man with all perfection – as dead at it trying to hold to it, a little baby shows me goodness! an orphan lost into dangers momma blasted pops a pimp. too much to never be a boy too much to uninvest in screams or too much to love a normal woman.

            damn it kills! / money at deaths or curses so damn wonderful while carrying hurt too damn much / a pill a glass by fever, a drink as just to get right / spots blowing up. frames laughing. I realize it’s a bit out of pace / so deliberate. a spit in its game so much asking how to act?

            I must pull back!

            into a birdbox lodged in a cedarchest a small gem or lots of demons; so dry dear God it was you or more fire while many died too damn often; the screaming eyes so many raging if you knew what happened at nine. serious gravel or non-consequences where a mother giggles and transfers dementia. “Come here, Love. I want hit you. I guess I lied!”

            so filthy so scandalous such as never knew better. such random havoc such deep deceit while a woman might love a carnival.

            I was in flame I was riding down terror a man a friend a father such derange in me such status quo while so political; if to know is to feel where most hate us! a feeling man a gauged man while the temperature is the last measure. can’t handle you can’t submit to you while a grown man is teared out the brains. rolling a skateboard or tampering with emotions or those hating a good woman. the fret of the ceiling the hex of the onyx so much mother was a victim; so destroyed as destroying others most hate that victim syndrome.

            into an underworld where rules are conjecture while in your world a person is expected to be disrespectful. so decent as a human, so sensitive, while reactions may be different.

            longthroat liquor taking trips with a demon inside – the misinformation the greenness bled or those eyes say something I need. never thought to uncertainty never knew you would cut me never thought it, like over there I knew it, I designed it, I laughed about it!

            a softer side / a greedy lover / so many politics.

            those pearls those diamonds I would give to be good. so perfect so decent while latter races changed. indeed, many wouldn’t say it, but when it failed, many giggled. trying to have more trying to be daddy while a man might sputter. so governed by you so electric with you while we shoot voltage. surefire wattage such desert rice fields or neglect is good at times. to love you to mesmerize you as close enough to explain the heist to you.

            too many jails too many failures too many bodies. too many beats. too much survival. too many studios. so gravy such slaying or a pistol in the bushes. I laugh to know it the grave a snake where Love still burns the sunlight. a kingdom of Vikings a kingdom of Phoenicians or an Jebusite ancestor. I hit harder like lost in running to stand ground, and never imagined, they were friends with laws. I dig on a hundred miles I carry an inflow I win to lose at depressions for mourning.

 

We Never Forget What We Have Lived!     To The Next Level, DMX!               

Grays as Wars

    I never quite capture it. I remain distracted. Years to silence. It would be psychological, to war a man’s brains. To talk badly to non-...