Thursday, April 15, 2021

It Begins In Loneliness

 

the topic isn’t simple those grays aren’t relatable it becomes what I need! certain into those lenses so manicured by a smile such life in resistance. or a cad so foul with sparrows at his eyes. an eagle for memories or mother running while most souls lie naked – in wilderness or a private polemic or a telic disaster. so punched in the gut so out of wind, I would run but it gets no different. we cleave to best in anchor or charms in vacuums where we might hit superconsciousness. I was wide awake. I saw every infraction. I decided a deep conclusion: most are in anguish most fight against nothingness, where trying hearts is new rivers. a tender pain a good friend where others might do in likeness. so acute for passion such faith in compassion where humans have similar thoughts. but I wanted her I needed her I would behave for her; indeed, she flies like thunder she hits a little something she wants to flit into romances. those first days, that sickness glowing, I want you like pain wants freedom. as never to act like self as never to appreciate self where one is lethal on self.

            the signature is sorrow, the penmanship is trials by life to love or cherish. I come with no objection. I adore without inquiry. at best, we’re both lonely. I have a photographic ideal, I fit you in, I never try your references. I never ask those difficult questions. I assume you want to be in me. I assume you want to live for me. so based in chemistry so alive in armor with breastplates beating to attraction. I was in a trying situation. I was a month in healing. I transferred everything we clutch, everything is us, it can’t go sour!

            I made a great choice. you decided to fly in me. I was with pain to sense a missing factor. we spoke. I believed in you. you make me better than existence. I live in you I value you I would die in you. such soft galaxies, such a happy platypus, lemurs are swirling in a dervish.

            never let go never grow sorrow as alone in a silent ache. I will redeem you I will suffer you I will remember I love you.   

Grays as Wars

    I never quite capture it. I remain distracted. Years to silence. It would be psychological, to war a man’s brains. To talk badly to non-...