Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Misfitting Diamonds

 

into soft anxiety so much panic or wellness trekking mountains. the landscape is for healing those feathers are devastation so tickled to be there. trying to go to a place so under our world where voices might arise. thinning blood or taking stimulants or plain too much coffee. to have slighted while I feel you in absence, I claim my mistakes; but so complicated such a dam where most are on your side. that mean man as he shifts in darkness so much molten agreements. I was skeptical on your past I live in a glasshouse where irony is plain contradiction. a haughty mentality a woman he couldn’t conquer a tale where it hurts you. but leave me to myself. I will soar eventually. while concerned about adverbs. the pantomime is wounded or those phantoms are desirous, for most need a corporeal body – such carnivalesque angst, so many harlequins, where a laughing soul is a dying soul. I feel alienated – from essence or life – I can’t get passed your nature. it hurts to hear it damages to see, for so many adore you. so, we write it off, but it compels, for we know many are without senses. to want where pain is beautiful. or to sing our last intrigue. so many compartments we can’t share.

            a gibbon with grapes as so deterred as by a gift we see invisibility. so many mystics so many a bit unvetted where we wonder about thoughts. if to adore at face value, how do we account for the rain? if I hold you like life is dying – why would you go astray? humans are hungry. we need experience. such a short segment might trigger eternal flame. watching leaf cutters, thinking on your fever, as realizing it wasn’t meant in dimensions. such mold or slime while we need to believe in good people. those with eyes as seeing blindness but uneager to take advantage – protecting innocence or laughing with a child while needing excellence – the call of a human those beauties in pain such surrender in order to understand.

            I was attracted but it died while we need empathy. brains filled with stems or so far in we must pull back. too uncomfortable, but it was intended, while feelings are guided. to need sight to want essence if but to excuse every misfitting diamond.  

Grays as Wars

    I never quite capture it. I remain distracted. Years to silence. It would be psychological, to war a man’s brains. To talk badly to non-...