Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Pain to a Survivor

 

I admired her body, brains, & burials; as created villains holding peace to become a sophisticated monster. if love is sweet or disparaging is low, we might become intractable. so difficult to touch so rough around people while lively like cocaine. I need you or I want you, one is more intense than the other. so huge in my heart so dependent on love as a creature dispensing passion. a cupcake one candle or too much frosting. a cypress or myrtle tree, an oaken grudge or gangly pride at a hill in Palm Springs. too much to say it, or so much to show it, while I want to tell you. if but this feeling as holding our hands where we live like phantoms; some appearance in caves such petroglyph insanity where I held a turquoise symbol; a part of earth or jade blue as time invents heroines. so much to fight for such feral flights at some place saying, “I’m enlove!”   

            she knows as some scent so encouraged to do wrongness. so free to fly such flitting to skid or success in its bloodiest honesty.

            I was looking at a person I was admiring her personhood but we were of different cultures. with her own it was commonplace, but with us she was a goddess. as feeling a certain way, or escaping mediocrity, but never full consuming unto death romance.

            we treat people like shit, we expect something grand, and it usually works. when faced by one, in which it doesn’t chime, we call that person a fucking problem. see sickness or drown in mistreatment while one swears against being maladaptive.

            but she was different a bit anal while trying hands at goodness. a guy’s pride, when they laugh, when they play. to marry like forgiveness, to have children, to buy homes.

            I admired her body her sin her misprints. to tell you, hoping love, while we regret each other. by failing plight by dear resurrection so neat at being animalistic. so quiet a tornado so waterless a tsunami at an internal avalanche. not a word near me, not a ploy in me, I just needed you … like a fire to oxygen, or sugar to a donut, or pain to a survivor.        

Grays as Wars

    I never quite capture it. I remain distracted. Years to silence. It would be psychological, to war a man’s brains. To talk badly to non-...