Thursday, April 29, 2021

The Broom Started Sweeping

 

the dynamic of souls or penchants into energies or life-vacuums. such power in a person such dice to bend at thoughts clearly futuristic. a cave in its mind or electrons in fireballs so angelized into perception. over anguish in a dynasty too fluidly beautiful.

            we need more fire such dark deserts as souls slumped into dependence. too much by walls too sincere to danger as a creature we might understand. such excellence sure into a typhoon if but one more second!

            the debt of the cyclone the avalanche of the phoenix such numen appetites. to wonder a clear fact, to those with more thought, to those with more sorrow.

            by moonbird or mocking-tiger, so pearl in antiquity—to sit closeness as arriving early such patience in eyes screaming details. it was a countenance. I thought she was in pain. I know now she handles her agonies.

            so curt at once, so baffled at twice, while it has been clear deception.

            I could never love you, not as an intimate creature, looking at all those casualties.

            it was admiration without full thought into the monsters the genius becomes.

            early at practice, so cold in the city, jogging many miles. to sense a tail in a lion where moves become calculated. looking at myself, running faster, I must maneuver. the dream is hectic the ladder is sudden I sat next to a violin. I knew how to play I knew how to piano it was hell into awakening.

            you were a miracle to souls needing forgiveness in a time needing a savior. people were dying of leprosy women were dying of harlotry while we sense something familiar. belief was like candy or magicians were like gods or gathering was like living. so cursed at a tree so despised as a seer where blood is drained from its carcass. but first to touch holiness but last to believe while holes seem the religion.

            I haven’t an aim. I haven’t an agenda. as one sentenced to repeat what killed a soul.    

Grays as Wars

    I never quite capture it. I remain distracted. Years to silence. It would be psychological, to war a man’s brains. To talk badly to non-...