Thursday, April 8, 2021

The Brains The Seesaws

 

unhooked or chained. happy or saddened. some auras seem familiar. the grave-point is humility, souls arriving at promise, as creatures’ despair to become immortal. an all-day second, an all-year minute, a decade composed of hours. to increase, another must desist, we will not worship several giants. it was an early morning. a blue-green duck appeared. I thought to circular systems. certain habits. certain charms. “Life shouldn’t be serious.” I suppose this is true scraping at ditches amusing some pit, or getting into a decent feeling.

            I was blessed with a curse or a temperament which confuses souls.

            near a dreamcatcher sat a bottle of ink, the pallor was closing. The Venice pathway was cluttered, graffiti paved those alleys, most eyes seemed glossy. the sun was down. night was becoming its influence. some shops remained opened. I walked its length, treading the line, until I reached Sunset. certain memories such fraught flames as we never know how others behave – in solace or with others, there hast to be reason when we cleave to one another. the Shrine was closed. I made it to Brentwood. most anything was opened. I got a cool tattoo – the artist was jonesing – I paid, waited, and he finished the work. (I kept to my trail.)

            a lady was speaking about bodies and worms or concrete vs. abstracts. I listened, looked, and saw her lotus. it shined. her eyes were spiritual. it always amazes me. some argue for a sex life. others are deep into meditation. while others practice healthy thoughts. pure edification, or it didn’t matter, such people carry luminosity.

            days would pass, a soul would be in a grater, with feelings like onions.

            memories are inspiring. some hurt. others cause a smile. but an illness memory might take on elements, or scars, or foggy glasses. they might stick around. while we must confess, most memories appear without a summons – albeit, we are able to summons them. a little grayness in a jacinth color where most blues make apt skies.

            I sit in offices. I look at authorities. it’s life without cameras. I read a book. I put it down. I fret a muse. so close to getting it right, or here aura things are legit, while a crevice speaks to too much sodium. sauce on language, an identity more illuminating, a person must keep to the lines.

            some are baffled. those lines mean nothing. but we dislike ourselves. those lines have reason, they set the demarcations, they paint society. but here’s a riddle: Why can’t line-watchers get along with those that discard lines? the fury of the color, temperaments are different, auras are distinct.

            (line-watchers tend to be rigid. others seem to be fluid.

            what happens when the audience is acting in a way perceived as false, or pretend?

            at what point does one trust their judgement?

            lastly, if a person trusts self, am I allowed to sift self?)     

Grays as Wars

    I never quite capture it. I remain distracted. Years to silence. It would be psychological, to war a man’s brains. To talk badly to non-...