Sunday, April 25, 2021

God Seems to be Waiting! Ghetto Science!

 

eating gas a bag with Jesus so dirty so filthy a good man. sister at mercy aunty at anger we seem to commiserate. used to love used to adore it was bad into good. momma sprung or brain-fire at some ghetto strung into flames. I ghost good it was pain like trees without conversation. too many at his guts a bullet with his name a little on high alert. so many gates a bit paranoid, how else to picture destruction! Love was misery or a game while I called a chill and spoke to goodness. so much to hate us such bottle locks a little man just got banged-out. a young petal breeding, not even 18, such a violent ass memory. I skate through traffic I heave loneliness sewing too many cigarettes.     but a leopard too many spots was loved and adored. a bag of gypsum a bottle of sap as a man gunning through fevers; a woman so good a woman so mean, while allergic to keeping it to self.     I can’t appeal to you such a madman so eager to get the patient. it felt good to speak it felt trained to articulate it felt pain to walk away. the wall is higher it was meant or intended like love broken or a fossil – to see it rise to see it in prayer while the sky fell. I’m on goodness like madness or sadness like destiny or deaths like memories. the drop is bleeding stabbing like at ninety hit the gutter lane passing Manchester. mother resurrected it feels like wizardry where one is afraid that she transformed. every addict must look every person must pray like a psych at a lane near insanity. too restless too dead while flatness has an agenda; such a catastrophe like devastation, the voice is out!     I returned while a sickroom like a broken chair, I smell odor. the flare was blazing the cape was shredded at Love like, it get’s worse. too fluorescent too feral while flashing on culture. I knew him I knew his stamina it felt lonely – a bit like losing was good! the glare in the gleam the strong in the weak while God seems to be waiting!          

Grays as Wars

    I never quite capture it. I remain distracted. Years to silence. It would be psychological, to war a man’s brains. To talk badly to non-...