Thursday, April 1, 2021

Often, The Dejection Is The Joy!

 

the trumpet blows all warriors at attention such fatal spears. a macaw appears it becomes a phoenix the animals are vocal. so much enthralled at mere a glance, we ignore how much is extracted. I was watching. I saw bodily formation. I ignored my music. too young at missiles. we demand quickness. if but a man ignores himself. the gray has been gore, the blood has become earth we rival over Abel. so little to meet you or so cursed for hubris while a modicum, are adoring those guts. I sat enduring subtle attacks. I met it later in life. I figure white women behave that way. it appears like rockets it hits sockets while I wonder concerning movement. like a mannequin or some faceless art, we dine upon rectangles. too perfected at perfection where perfection becomes relational. the splendor of its geometry the cadence of its gyration while we need excellence. as some teal pain such beige rain to undress as one facing her challenge. 

            Love has been with me for some time. it etches to break free. where I feel vague about what Love means. some creature all inclusive. some mannish maniac. it cries when it’s inaccessible. so incorrigible or so intractable or so divorced from itself one must play guitar. we soothe it we find it we re-find our access. like a palm print, it registers in human compute, or we must delineate to ourselves its commitment. so captured in incipience, so damaging in radiance, a person is made so much more: by glee of atmosphere by devilish ensemble by grave first for such love. 

            I ate a gummy bear. she took it from my mouth. I said hello to a Korean woman, she shoved it in my mouth. while it matters! where it aches! now I might do anything and receive a shallow response. or Love that devastated, so withdrawn, I was at needs for an adjustment. those clouds in descension, or prayers in ascension, such passion when a man is distracted. the subtle joys as consumed in cadence sure undercurrent turmoil. such an ink-spot or traveling with tarot at some galaxy made consistent. as rejuvenating Love, while feeling disappointed, for it should just give until it churns: the memory of the flower, the curse of the confession, or the spital of the womb. so egregious it hurts, so temperamental it enthralls, so delicate we never sense an insecurity. or so susceptible, it might be me, but it could be another. such a cry. it aches inside. but I need to believe no one else fits. some childish animosity. some acute frustration. but I need to know we waited for us. 

            such pain in rivers such keenness in Africa, such penmanship in Europe. a man with his issues a woman trying to believe as instruments push what was waning. our gut-phone, as only for us, to feel a volt and call too soon. an avalanche of electricity, I know her name, we come to holiness in most our embrace! horns are playing cellos are entering such agony in such spirit. the Syrians are coming exile is determined, we run like hell has just converted. sure micro-devastation, or macro-illumination, if but headed to Mesopotamia. Ethiopia was inclined or Rebecca was in Isaac while Leah was with needs to die. 

            I ate grapes she ate mandrakes we were accustomed to behaving accordingly. so raffled so deliberate, we care more about ownership. a soul as it dies or a woman for whom I live while so close stages are one huge blur. I have never been attracted, for it wasn’t this agony, as when joy is peaking a man is at his lowest. the swash of feelings those emotions on high where a human becomes a bulwark. as seeing we live so attuned to dire life as comfort in a smile.           

Grays as Wars

    I never quite capture it. I remain distracted. Years to silence. It would be psychological, to war a man’s brains. To talk badly to non-...