Friday, April 16, 2021

Concerned With Immortality

 

so many have died, I concern myself, if but a time is coming. so immortal so amoral or a false ethicist. so much behind me. so many tears. with roaring at my shoulders. I see you I needed you but foundation was nonessential. a gate near a brick a lock aside dirt or confusion like bleach in our water. I ran a marathon I completed my rounds many are uncomfortable – by style or aura or what I have earned. but is it coming will it arrive will I be dressed? the music is screaming those clouds are Amish or an omen in a soul – he can’t rest! I ran from life I embraced life I fornicated with life. I became rude I became scared I took it out on you. dishes unwashed. tubs unclean. floors deserving a mopping. as a creature, so much swabbing so much moping alive in one more sin. the confusion was given. they taught us to hate our nature. as if omniscience made some drastic mistake. it made no sense, it took to its cliff, while we do as we want and feel like mud. I was want to die with you. I was obviously a new creature. I read and read or sung softly without full disclosure – the wild woods the crestfallen poet as an abject/wretched forgiveness. I was want to vanish. I hit the border. I turned around.

so deceived at ourselves, as souls asking internally, while I project more of what I desire. a feeling person is a rising person is a dying person. but time is moving aging is natural I will leave what I created. such a delicate child to have penalties where nothing erases internal imagery. such jazz late morning such truths late evening, or such behaviors come nightingale. to adore like winning to ask for a favor, if but we never fail each other. to have certainty in uncertainty but love so aggressive. a fence on others. a park with squirrels. or a fever we must monitor. so many have died, I concern myself, if but a time is coming.   

Grays as Wars

    I never quite capture it. I remain distracted. Years to silence. It would be psychological, to war a man’s brains. To talk badly to non-...