Monday, April 19, 2021

Psyche Shadow

 

I couldn’t leave your side but you’re a bit selfish, I only ask for clarity – in thought in miseries while needing honesty. the haven we endure those holy haloes such blood at his myrtle tree. I was laughing I remembered agony I found anguish. it felt like home it bled syrup those cries sounded loudly. our bodies at excellence or so dear too tired while holding anguish. so much we forsake so forbidden many lives like too much candy about a stomachache. tender sweet-tooth our best sugar so much milk with rum. a man dies so often our women hate men they turn bending panic or still agape. so lost but alone looking to find myself. while here as looking into an hourglass such big bodied women. too infused to breathe so galactic into suffusion. our neat depression where we need humans as so soft to share a night cavern. so unholy, Jesus, why to love me Jesus, if but to possess You while You possess more sorrow. so inescapable so treasured at some love bench. too low an octave so cursed too abused at layers in some charm. to meet – headed to an office to die in such resurrection. thwart into a cure, at vengeance in a smile while over there lives a heinous woman. she yells at innocence she can’t stand seeing her luster she aches to scream.   

I have to trail a mistake. I have to slumber to riches. it’s quite hilarious to sin. the door is opened those locks come by chains a man walks his prison. sugary premonition, where most never see, so affected by a sentence. if it’s you, why not change, instead we hate the one that said it. blues late night a woman holding pain some raw contempt-juice. or silky soft such blatant scent alike to revving at a race. sweat or hell at craving telepathy so abused it’s become natural.     so assuming as an unassuming giant so much to forget us. never so sturdy never so eager while never so together. too much to channel too heartless to accuse while slipping into darkness. such a tigress seeped in forbidden winds at terror to believe in you.     so harsh with me so stealth with me like hell came to tell your secrets. as something we must admit, even more important than life, it becomes what others think of us. the way we shiver or ignore like those rooms aren’t screaming.

  

Grays as Wars

    I never quite capture it. I remain distracted. Years to silence. It would be psychological, to war a man’s brains. To talk badly to non-...