Friday, April 9, 2021

Arc Brains Are Incredible

 

under a holy halo or designed with anger such curious fire. some alienation is sung some sentences undergo surgery as winds seep into homes. so close or even closer to nihilism. to think in certain terms, to know with uncertainty that, each postulate speaks its paradox. a gallon of insecurity a measure of insanity while I never congratulated you: out of violence or contempt of jealousy. but I never said opposite of what was felt or spoke encouragement when desired. a link of keychains some mystic monster, or I can’t see you winning. maybe life is gorgeous, or for you it seems easier, or such talent shouldn’t belong to you. I never acted pious nor polite instead I showed uneasiness. such miracle minds, as displaying an artifact, some require left alone. so profitless or it benefits to withdraw, while it hurts to see sheer omniscience: its faculties its ontology its vacuum. the soul is a radio such glory belongs to diligence such women date rich men. maybe too detached as letting go or cleaving to the next vapor. a can of firewater, a relaxed tension, while becoming friends seemed unclassified. older laws or rules if one doesn’t cleave such is treated with disdain.

I rethink or ask if flame flickers like fury?

the leisure of passion, how it meanders, or cushions while undiluted. isn’t that the chase, as for those unadulterated promises, those moments we know it was full occupation? before you knew in me a tendency to isolate such wisping or whisking announced as some anomaly.

I search Mary, Guadalupe or Science. I cleave Jesus, Yahweh or Elijah.

some fallen memory so much appreciation as to admit things are now gray. one would take from you – that thing in balance – if to leave you with empty space.

someone is beautiful. I would watch and sing. I was eleven.

I see now a different reality a different capacity or bumping into old friends. our surprise is alarming our chats are looming, we really need some silence.

like a god-song or a demon-memorial, if but to come to grips. such itchy feelings while at skin, or sinews with ingredients; an uncooked emotion a fret to see you or to meet while Love was pregnant.  

Grays as Wars

    I never quite capture it. I remain distracted. Years to silence. It would be psychological, to war a man’s brains. To talk badly to non-...