Sunday, April 11, 2021

Tottering Over What Souls Give

 

Cultures adoring differently. Some aren’t concerned about where Love has been. But instead, of how to in-lock her appetites.

crosswise passageways alongside tracks and trains so devastated by your writing. to get into a space where eyes tear if but angelizing a complete monster. by swami cries or index infusion so close a heartstruck blackdamp. too beautiful to live to gorgeous to die a man is apt to destroy his systems. I would de-channel myself, but the movie is grand, too much running through jungles. homesick brows or grandmother just passed or teeth on edge – the cliff is Greco those islands are Fiji as so little in me to rescue a dragon. as passing a ditch, looking at a snake, to aid and be bitten. a spirit-thimble or a game of miseries while never so comfortable—it frightens! watermarks on stones such meteorites inside, why is it some women have out-glancing into havens a sweet nectar a damaging center. to become every existence to relive every love while so wrapped its death to exhale; a fire in linen a pillow scented or a blanket perfumed – those days a sunstroke violin into a cello her bodily screams. I was eating melon or cold cream into a dungeon outside a furnace. I imagined hope or gatherings or Indians’ foreshadowing. I broke a teepee I nourished forgetfulness I awoke as laughing while hysterical to sense a pair of engines. such marble glass while I never reminisced, for agony was anguish so preferred, so gathered, while conversing with a camel.

            I read deep science a soft place inside as to garner such dying inside – the moon is cutting the sun is laughing a man can’t escape stars – to imagine cameras atop constellations where government is Big Brother. so much infection such false warmth while a woman is wanting to identify anger. so worn to marrow so outworn again such photographed spaces; to die like I came back to affront like old news if but to ignore the vanity. as his mind hates, but needing respect, while none of us are ready!

            I saw your face. I imagined loving your face. as I thought to the caliber of your face. while never a broken whistle but ever a broken guitar while some are too damn enchanting. the level of the Caribbean the heights of Hawaii or too addicted to Latin romances. as Americans are a bit simplistic, our dying isn’t like Italy isn’t like France where a man is so absorbed, he can’t quite die.  

Grays as Wars

    I never quite capture it. I remain distracted. Years to silence. It would be psychological, to war a man’s brains. To talk badly to non-...