Friday, April 23, 2021

Contemporary Diaries

 

being with disorder might feel like religiosity, as getting close to essence in a field fraught by force. hearing timbal echoes or unhinged from anything but what’s inside. foggy disposition, firm rationalization, at some internal shift.

            I go gray as affixed in trance a lady noticed. I needed psyche I was a ghost in psyche it was measured by momma. but into father, as accursed by family such begging to get right. attention seeking or bruised in soul while mediocre on correctness. a man as friend a woman as feral they ditched me.

            so knotted so precise as felons running.

            an ink-print a palm of bearings so wild into a gorilla. I see it vividly a casket by name as made of metal; a sparse funeral a mask in dreams while wilderness was grimness. to hassle over words to feel a certain affect while we argued over syllables.

            I walk differently. I see angels. Love is damn secure.

            so abject so damn low while feeling good. a suffering exposition a wretched set of hands where passion is a ritual. I was lost such a daze no one came. I trespassed I offended I got to feel rejection. so pure in life such a decent person while many hate the goodness.

            a locket in a ditch a snake atop a pile such filing his brains. so easy to click so hard to stick where one noticed his spine. so argued over freedom so many apparitions while hearing a slight murmur. a bit too much a gift made zealous while we watch adjectives.

            how to unsay the said how to go against conviction while it never mattered, he was good?

            I angled as a child I got ghost it was years on the West Coast. I hit hood to hood I panicked to see a gage it was days fraught by fury. or met a good person or asked a good question, to love like animals – so close to marriage!

            too much pain, as in guts, such raw ass travail.

            how to subsist in another’s agenda with hell feeling like ghettoes? so impulsive like a damn child where he became methodical – as too much to sing or indifference to soar while we select one’s we adore.

            I exit in anguish or angelizing a scream if but to touch perfection – those musical skies while filled with fears so close it aches to taste breath. an inner journalist a moving magazine at a table filled by contemporary diaries.   

Grays as Wars

    I never quite capture it. I remain distracted. Years to silence. It would be psychological, to war a man’s brains. To talk badly to non-...