Friday, April 16, 2021

“Behave More Badly”

I have no idea of you – by pressure to undress you – by torch to behave badly. so much dread in sins such the best in me where it must be you. good freedom or freedom suppressed some climate in us. I never felt taboo before, I was enlove before, but it rendered its execution. so much drenched out of me so grogged by you while today is New Year’s Eve. turquoise tennis shoes or a gleaming white bra beneath a cocaine beige t-shirt. such denims as glued to skin where memories seem celestial. a big heart a dropping soul while we shall dance silently—looking down shaking heads moving feet. genetic genius or graveled gates so gorgeous so gallant.

            a calming tigersnake or a gem made of tigerwood while so close I need to respond quickly.

            saffron weeds or jasmine grass at deluxe intensity. I was looking, I knew I didn’t see it, but eyes torture sweet cadence. so cut by me or mere mention of dreams while a man was so infantile. clownwork or its crownwork into jewels or screams at diligence to unbelt tension. those days in hell those charms never so appealing while every lie was destiny. too needy. not needy enough. I need you to need me – as more than clemency or more your flashlight as offering no repentance.

            unhappy beauty while I lose to dreams such supple unforgiveness. a man begs for love, a woman selects love, it’s hell when it changes. but a rich man might, a poor man will, while we assess based in possessions.

            I have no idea of you, by pressure to undress you, by torch to behave badly. so gray in skies so much trust on a first date while loneliness becomes its reasons.

            so bitter to speak to you so much as admiring you so confused inside you.

            would letting go help?           

            by new wine or nets and snares or so decent I must respond quickly.  

Yesterday Isn’t Tomorrow

    Through ions of prayers the curse might uplift. In seeing music, in sinning in private, in fretting esteem concerns, love might make a w...