Sunday, April 18, 2021

At The End, We Want Verification

 

I just saw a lady such as living life like dropping off hope so behaved. undercut by guilt or sinning with gin as a land filled with cottonfields. a man has problems he needs an empire so much lower than he deserves. the walking omens those mental imps where too much is barely enough. glasses foggy aback with Jesus such affairs with brains. pulled like winning or siding with mercy so wild like a new born snake. Portugal smiles or Italian grins so much wilderness to our hissing. carrying a hippopotamus or first for a bullfight while targets demand a bullseye. I just saw favor – so much a feeling – we wonder what it took to incline. three demons aside four dragons wild like racing without doors. such an ingestion surefire underbelly – I wonder why mulattoes are different.

             I called early morning it was grains in wheat so whet to abolish lies. some type of pottery wheel so low on loving you as not because of you. a feared man a feared woman they seem too shy. a sunbird as sitting in a settee so close to another catastrophe. I pulled back I let life explode it was more an implosion. many premonitions many dispositions, while if I must die, she must be irrevocable. so indefinable so incorrigible or at wits a bit inexorable. too many damn words, just say it, she must be bad as hell.


I have little in me where factors are necessary or where souls meet to extend each other. I’ve become lethargic on us, or phlegmatic, as both similar in taste. as of lately, I eat music, drift into a trance, or rummage paragraphs. an interior autobiography, it isn’t pleasant, but there’s a deal of escaping. walking in myself or traveling your contour as most still get amazed, or feel deeply, where I find, most are moved by certain criteria: maybe blackness or whiteness or an art in countenance; maybe dear trauma or put together or a bit captivating; or maybe quick with thought, quicker with response, or a bit dangerous. I can never tell. it seems a big blur. as souls meander where wolves are known to roam. but eloquence doesn’t mean eloquent. or meanness doesn’t mean nonreceptive. as we trek a void, lost to certain expectations. I saw a falcon, as it soared, I was concerned about its safety. I heard a crow somewhere in trees, I wondered where it has been. the desert in the man or the oasis in the woman while coming together gives true balance. I am incomplete without you. you are incomplete without me. but we keep passing by each other. nothing too fancy. just a thought pattern. we each gather our grains.

Grays as Wars

    I never quite capture it. I remain distracted. Years to silence. It would be psychological, to war a man’s brains. To talk badly to non-...