Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Mandolin Waterweeds

 

“Don’t degrade me.”     I try to listen. too mad about atmosphere.     an inner castle a bit to wrestling while debating psychopaths. so feral those Jewish tides into Africa’s eyes so embedded in genes.     I was bit. it was a flea. I wobbled to bed.     by gatekeeper by grimness or kissed in a tree.     Japanese origami. Chinese candy. I caught a flight to Paris.     such a liar so embedded such nuggets in an apology.     I watch the watchword so alive in a coma such sensuous devastations. a rhinoceros a killer an aggravated indenture; sweet soft music, a glass of Moet, while feeling richness—a bit cheap inside a bit filthy atop as an eagle landed on the windowsill.     we ate licorice over Milton’s identity I sided with Shakespeare. so much a ghost the apogee of a diamond while a man might risk anxiety. so shaken so crucial at rage surpass commonsense. so, unlatch the voyage while pitted in a rainforest such beating drums.

a tribal mulatto a whispering silhouette a broken marionette; such fuses by an effusion as rushing into city mercy. such a squall or storm while too disturbed to piano those rules. so, an aggravated man an aggressive wilderness where a soul must regroup.     so uncloaked so undone so won in California. I met a German he presented a picture, he asked that I walk away. a door-knock a woman such peril we faced.     so ripe to reap. it gets to a season. Love has been grown for twenty years.     it can’t frighten it’s been too long, to hit a room, become a phantom, as dying in every climax. to unyoke a woman to ask for knitted air or too deranged to act normal.     such tides in us such suds in seas while a dolphin brought a big grin.

we chisel chimneys we eat soot we air-out smaze. such muck in me such darkness, it feels like particles. so abased such violins while Love plays a cello. a viola in us a season for harmonicas while Little Agony plays the blues.     so shifted such auburn autumn, while so afar we feel like winning. reading Phillippe or stalking my wire, at deep thoughts about a future.

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...