Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Hand Sanitizer

 

I carry fever it lives in my gut it might activate. I carry a few women they seem like closets so weird how I fiend. I wash to feel perfect I scream to let it out I fire into a storm. such tears fall I feel chills it must be right. I see a face so long-distance I can’t un-murmur its pain; the fool was in me the dearth was sweet I kept with partaking. but a coat in a jacket, or a sweater in a hood, so alphabetical with street life. I wear a mask, this means democrat, I try to fathom where time would hide. I read a book I saw a woman I thought mother was an angel. I wash some more I hit a chord I believe the liturgy. such an edifice such a tower over a thousand criminals. some story some grime or slime dripping from an aura. I met a person or a scream while harboring resentment. such a battle reading Obit, such horror in Stephen King, while reaching inside to unplug a child. I rinse in warm water. I arise in cold atmosphere. while adoring some fiction is bleeding. another mask or a scarf such flame in a wheel. so simple, Love, such dying, Love, it was deceit to have another wilderness. such ruthless pain. such balanced happiness. while I walk with sanitizer. this fret this fool but Love swells into a tornado. a straightjacket, a table, a month’s shot of Thorazine. how was it wrong? this agony in roses, to see a petal cry. I met her in an instance. she was low that day. I realized what takes place. but hell to it such skies to it where we stop, look, or say, “It should’ve happened.” by vacancy in a mind where bitter was seen as sweetness. another gate another judgement an elegy for poets. such raw prose such habits reading theater—such wrath in black women, such agonizing in white women, or such analyzing in Asian women. where would it be? how has it evolved? why should it care? so many questions such a recipe where Love was voluptuous sapphire. such saffron lips, or a body a man in ruts, such to deceased riddles! so cursed in goodness, such beauty in badness, such rawness in evenness. to give a secret, where one might not agree, after years at it, it becomes our breaths!          

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...