Monday, December 14, 2020

Existential Marsh

 

it would affect life some person a mother-person such alienation. it would affect life some person some father person, a distorted tale. but we need scales or saffron forks or spoons appropriate to the dish. as casual patients as scared souls such balance in something imbalanced. by mistakes we chew by lies we undergo by welkin screams. to adore like neediness to grant security while it has meant little. I would droop solemnly. I would laugh with suspicion. I would advertise nothing—neither here nor there, neither yes nor no, neither happy nor sad. such excellence such a good poodle while hell was increasing its visits. where others smile, a son may die, where image is of greater importance. a woman wrote a book. I took a gander. she spoke of cultural frustration; by agony of sight, by pain of division, bickering, pain, especially, pure disregard. she became wealthy, by wealth of a professor, she carries a degree of nobility. to tell her saga or to relive her angst with parents haunting her from their graves. I know this feeling. where one has escaped. as leaving the bequest of tortures. to need breakage to want freedom with hooks or javelins leaping in and out of one’s brains. I knew a guy, rough into denial, or heavy into make-believe: his mother forfeited her post, his father was fleeing in fever, while the guy would pardon outwardly while changed inwardly. he needed women, but he hated women, as too timid to enact his irresolution. times seem like pages, as torn from his past, where ink blotted, seeming insolvent. as for me, a man to his den, a pen to its sacrifice. many live. the refuge of existence. they remain with my allotment. while I sing silence or pace a chant reporting pieces of a falling tower. to live by tragedy to experience tragedy or to realize many are not seeing existence; they live a design, it brings impression, where existence is made obsolete. our worlds in blocks, from one corner to another, while we maintain an existence in this manner. (I knew beauty, some product of indecency, she gave her life to pure and raw swampy rejection.) while dead we live. while alive we die. some rescue themselves!        

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...