Friday, December 11, 2020

Behavior Is Concrete & Abstract

 

I would think of karma as some creature insomuch as a soul on a long journey. so many trees. I pause at each one. I touch sap, wood, bugs. I see my behavior it looks unsacred but for years I have erased me. some pendulum. some escape. where many are not arranged to take inventory. it becomes a dialogue, where we hear something, “If I was meant to be perfect, I wouldn’t be this way.” behaviors are dismissed. accountability is discharged. but mind-matter is unhinged. (we have a knot in us, our perception of behavior, versus our society’s insistence on purity. we take consensus as absolute. it’s locked inside of us. we internalize indifferences. such as closets erupt, or doors shut, while behavior, untamed, seeks an outlet. we have societal aglets. something I must do, wars with something freeing me from shame.) such heartbeat agony where mind must be conditioned, but we must understand why we’re behaving accordingly.

a soul was against appropriateness. soul desired immediate gratification. soul kept losing.

there lived a lady, a holy vessel, but must we be holy to be good? however, she danced with grace, it was difficult to enter her body, but she would minister to one’s silence.

such self-government such autonomy as one realized in growth. such increasing soundness or decreasing impassivity as responsible for what takes place; our lives as creatures our need for joy or selecting some problem as qualifying behavior.

by differences to explore diversity where it becomes a dear issue. to glorify beginnings as to make assessments, to demonize realities. but a soul in training where life is sutured, while falling hands are reaching for invisibility. a scarlet scarf a holy handkerchief or minds pulsating pressure.

words have a mix to them. we say things as detached from what was said. it seems something quite natural. as desiring fey but not more, where we need its kernel but not its assessments. so siphoned. needing perception. where some behavior is skeptical.  

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...