Thursday, March 25, 2021

While The Sky Fires!

 

a man will die trying to prove justice. like an interior gibbon, nothing is wrong – the song I sung so disastrous so doubtful – you make me feel! a deadened person those screaming lungs while she broke warmth. an ontic tree, an oaken city, so desirous of one promise.

            those petals cry into arms such together upon soil – the skies bleeding, I use to love you, as a soul adores granny – so religious as captured unto it matters less – sure fire sure damage to worship you – such a catastrophe such oceans un-graved while exhumed from selfishness. such numen addiction such pelagic angst too much to disbelieve – as torn sausage or fried bacon so icy like frost on a latte. those glacial or glib eyes. those gelid-hot purgatories. so sweet it was beautiful. so much to call you to phone invisibility or maybe a rescue on a sad day – the alcohol, Passion, it bleeds me, Passion, I know you gave it a rest, Passion! buildings out to earth or promises out to seas while upon a ship in his living room. some tendency as so religious to want like living your hand. I feel sick such a problem while I found a new portal – our apples on tangerines upon tequila / our vices on plates upon a bad dream. to adore with weather, to curse with water, while so much we practice our ignorance. but you crave as I can’t fulfill, while so much more has led to hunger. tiptoeing over slime mud, or feeling like a mud flap, when one arrived in excellence. so sweet its wild, so frantic it teases so neat it’s now oblivion.

            intellectual fungi or too much pain, I grow intolerant of you. I try to live but I feel so flat while a little to get it flying. my eyes water. we have many rules. I abide by too many. I heard a sentence, I thought to a joke, but it wasn’t hilarious. so many words. I’m lost in smiles. I couldn’t want you while building. a sure joke a framed issue where some are at love for destiny. a road lizard, this crazy beast, aside a female ant. indeed, those thoughts those grains such sweet-smelling wheat. if but to die with you as years evolve in you, if but to taste like breadnut, the ingredients of triumph!

            does it matter certainty in winds sure drifting into purple – the film screams those anxieties are soothed as for final falling into essence – the bodies we share those angers we harbor while knowing you has become its miracle bargain – those fretted flames the paining piano those keys typing, ringing, slamming interior gavels.     

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...