Wednesday, March 17, 2021

of This World, That World, or Both?

 

… even breathing is tentative ….     I try in seasons or fiddle fruits while celestial vibes web insanity. such overlay or appreciation for you or submerged in denial.

            I don’t imagine little. I see ethereal scars – or visions fatidic in faith.

            rawness is ether at parallels with specters such rich poverty. our hands to soil, our sugarcane rising our busy bodies a bit shifting; to arrive one moment as to confess one weakness such tender palms might usher us.

            there are ephemeral wishes. they appear in seconds. most adults shew them yonder. or minds seeking solace or needing guidance where they become novitiates.

            speaking of which, we see desperate undertakings, behind the veil sits an artist; such disappointment, it might all end, people come together to cover human sin. a group forges its doctrine, tenets are given their face, we appoint new leaders.

            years pass we are cemented. pain has become longstanding. many are faced with conundrums. “How is it I feel this way, where I’m cleansed/purified, according to self-evaluation?” (no solid answer. we have exercised many. while at times, quite aggressively.)

            I can’t understand you. thoughts tend towards slowness. but it seems intentional. (as not to disrespect you!)

            I was reading Madame Blavatsky – her details – her extraordinary ambition. I thought about drives or pistons or existential transmission. I wonder about religiosity – if it flourishes indistinctly – if it has an innate habit? I can’t explain too much, but I will disclose this function, Does Power require human activity? quite obvious, right! or what occurs must be transcendental – expressed by a vassal. one is left with this: either I wonder of persons, or I wonder of angels, both, or the principles of transmission. what permits transmission, beyond connectivity, where this is a bright answer? but concentration, aware as it comes, such intellectual electricity. not by inherence, but persons, where humans are underestimated.

            a positive thought, or any thought whatsoever, generates a level of energy. that energy is transmitted, or becomes a current, some are so appointed – through diligence, practicality, a host of other necessities. we haven’t said nothing new. but we brace ourselves, as in hearing: There lives an otherworldly quality. many have coined it. many have unclothed it. many have it by its nakedness.

            years in studies or mindful of ‘transmitters, or something too rare to immediately look at friends, colleagues, or family.

            a person goes to a space, she boils her eggs, she peels them softly.      

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...