Thursday, March 18, 2021

“Love & Happiness”

 

I’ve never its decoration nor its declaration so deceased – while others live love’s poverty, its greatest happiness while we speak religiosity. a mind bland a simple fixation while most are desperate. a feeling for a fool a plank for parish nor was it church civil. so uncomfortable so pliable so to believe a damned soul sees nothing! I palmed ice or watched it melt its substitute is its reality. deep baptism or dear rightness at flux in a dangerous city. huts for deliverance packages for freedom while one looks uncivil. (you win with brilliance. no one sees your face. while two lock bodies. so creative in times so spatial in physics such low chakras seem like nonsense. some man’s curse while it sounds simple, we don’t judge by sex partners!) we dig for gold to know a human we play phone-conscience. so moody as in anxiety while we return to what feels good.) I have a conclusion as concerning comfort, it never judges you. its arms reach as into darkness to tug a person into its light. it doesn’t take. it doesn’t conquer. and it’s never on point. a deep secret, concerning needs, while being good to me shouldn’t hurt. I see aquatic seas or emotion eyes a person is such its destruction; so courted so early, I never defined love, while Corinthians is impossible, such besotted affectation. I make it a polemic. I ponder happiness. I wonder about frequencies. as knowing deception, proud of deception, where each thunder was deception. so left behind, as dying for freedom, while Pain is an Artist. (I was going to Catalina Island. I met a real issue. not as devilish, in a sense, but ruthless as knowing a man’s inclination. so behaved at day, so curious come noon, so developed come night-howl. as a devious soul, it means in its moment, we get sick behind our expectations – just have fun!) I lose out. I come across as serious. I miss what Mr. Casual knows too well. but humans are a conglomerate, filled with horizons, with one, its good times, with another, it’s marriage with children. do we let go? do we sacrifice? is it cool if it’s just you? I disappear at times, I come back to a loud voice, asking about my departure. a man is so smart, so alone, while he sits closer to a miracle.       

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...