Thursday, March 11, 2021

Silence Courts Itself

 

(something meta-psychic is taking place.)

a house infringes on a home a canine speaks tongues.

I instinct you as sitting there in deep thought, hanging on to a cry, as depicted at a myth. so close our arcs our stories our invisibility.

I slam a beer, you slam a pill, another slams both. so messed in gardens such vomit carrying the universe.

I strain at lies I appear as lies those tongues are flipping lies. we took something. I can’t retrieve it back. so close the feeling is kilometers. but metaphysics, the way we hide, at something remorseful – the pain in climbing the gut too conscience, I told to feel good! so collapsed the rain is hailing our gates are locked. we stand face to slime or gutter to pristine as ruined as unruled kingdoms.

I was alone, those shades were drawn, how when winds get closer?

so numen so treacherous so hurt while dying feels like living. a born ghost maybe a fret in time while days feel like twilight. each zone a threat each fireball getting pain where one knew when it struck. a face aglow a freeway held hostage a man walking butt naked.

it was energy I saw.

it was beauty we drew.

it was tragedy stressed us apart. pure strangers angry at sunlight so bitter before.

so needy it discloses such shadows in dependence where we evaluate Jung.

someone was there they picked the sewers I was alone when mercy hit.

but a filthy beast given modicums while a little was joy for some.

I kept chasing an ace on a deck a card with a number.

something is metaphysical or something is nonentity or something is unclassified.

such a measure such a meal while they dance differently. so much pandemonium such glorious chaos while structure has broken America.

someone must win we know for obvious while I never felt a difference. such a new person such an old me while reality is certain.

ribs in streets looking for glacial or so cold a man melts ... at furious glens at glorious founts so fragile something snaps.   

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...