Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Death Is Beautiful: So Deep Emotions

  

by lowness as it burst too much remorse in something reprobate – so much contradiction, how if it hurts, one says he’s callous dirt? so much a remedy while it kills you to hang upon a lie. torn like gristle thrust through marrow as gifted to perish. born into sin such origin of faith, I die saying I’m unworthy. sure humility such a sanction a savior to pull me through. a game in minds as to empower words while we fret a reverberation. I met a yogi, like tears ago, it’s funny how we help by science. it looks like steak, it smells like fate, but it’s secular noodles. such a mirage so clever where it shouldn’t matter.

            a yo-yoing outcome, as to address its devastation, while repeating an inner catastrophe. a bit wordy, in hopes of love, to dig so deeply we need a paramedic. I hear as it rolls those California ambulances. a broken sky as it opens to hover next to a face. so many lies rolling the gutter lane puffing a bit wickedly. a carload of cargo a felt massacre where street news in vital blues. I can’t play. I have no time. she found another.

            so discordant so hard-wired while I kill myself. by creative codes to feel excellence while revving engines becomes a condition. by focal length or hay-fire such wave-penalties. unspoiled essence so pristine, I get it away from me. yes! I can’t carry disappointment in a land flowing where a soul meets a legacy. so grown in her gown, so hurt many chimes, as adrift in passionate equalness. a fury in bones a myth came true while loving you is hard.

            I fiddle toe-jamb or attend a doorjamb while thinking, we must be kind. as to meet an attractive soul, so tender with compassion, a person reminds us of divinity. so easy, albeit. such pure pain. where it’s always looking. so sweet its essence.

            I beleaguer a fact, insomuch as this, we must learn to excuse each other; for rawness clashes, it deteriorates, while the puddle tastes like hatred. a full throttle a bottle of sin where Love felt excellent. as right close as looking at dysfunction, while she cried in another’s arms.


            back to a bungalow or so treasured while sex with others is so vital; to have me to adore me, while I adore another; so be it, we hang-on where death is beautiful.       

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...